Tuesday, November 4, 2014

Happy Halloween!


I love Halloween! Costumes are so much fun!!!! I didn't go anywhere for Halloween, but I still wanted to dress up in my lolita outfit. I had planned on buying more stuff for my outfit in Tokyo, but that trip was postponed so I didn't get to do that.


Jonathan doesn't like Halloween (so sad!) but I put these on him and took a picture. He took them off as soon as the photo was over. :( Also, I wore those in class at school that day!


I made some accessories for my costume. I will also use them as Christmas ornaments. I'm going to have a pastel and candy themed tree. 


 


We had macaroni and cheese because I thought the orange color would be fitting for Halloween. However, it wasn't really that orange (it looks much more orange in this picture) but it was still yummy and cute!


I bought a bunch of candy for us. Yay!




Oh no! That poor pumpkin!


The Kit Kats were pumpkin pudding flavor. They can be baked in the toaster oven. They tasted like the pudding ones I had before. I didn't taste the pumpkin, but they were still super tasty.


We watched Psych and then at the end of the night I watched this wonderful, wonderful video. Hahahaha!


0 comments:

Post a Comment