Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Training Week

Tuesday through Friday was training. We were there until about 8 or 9 every night except for the last day. It was very long and tiring! Training wasn't that long when I went through it before. I think we got more practice pretending to be teaching a class this time though, which is good I think. Though I think it would have been better spread over five days because long days are tough especially when getting over jet lag. But overall I think it was good. Most of the information was not new to me, but I did get some ideas for new games and activities.
 
Besides lunch breaks and grabbing dinner after training I didn't do too much, but here are a few pictures that I took.

 

Mmmm... I love the bakeries here. The thing on the left had egg, cheese, asparagus, and bacon. The one on the right had cheese, spinach, and ham.




Sometimes restrooms here don't have towels or driers so it is a good idea to carry around something to dry your hands. I bought a really cute Rilakkuma cloth at Kiddyland. In case you can't read it on your screen, it says, "Let's have your happy time with heart." Lol.


Most nights my boyfriend and I just grabbed something quick from a konbini for dinner, but on Friday after our last day of training we ate at a restaurant that I can't remember the name of. We both had this, which was omurice (omelet with rice inside) with an eggplant, mushroom, ground beef sauce. Tasty!


I really love these stairs. They look really cool at night, too. I have a picture, but it won't upload. :(



I got a Pon de Sakura donut from Mister Donut. It was so good that I got another one the next day. I wanted one every day, but thought that was probably a bad idea, lol. They were sooooo good though! I don't know if I tasted the sakura flavor but it was tasty. Donuts in America often make me feel kinda bad after eating them, but Mister Donut's donuts don't make me feel that way. So they feel healthier even though I doubt they are. Haha.

 
 
They just started a Hello Kitty thing where they have donuts with Hello Kitty's bow. I think she's crying in this picture because she lost her bow. I saw a commercial today and they said something about searching for her bow. It's cute and makes me want more donuts!

0 comments:

Post a Comment