Wednesday, April 28, 2010

A Quiet Day in Shuzenji

About a week ago I had to go to Shuzenji to pick up my gaijin card (alien registration card). I left work early so that I could take a bus to Shuzenji and walk to the office before the office closed. I planned on sightseeing in Shuzenji when picking up my card. I couldn't go any other day because I had set up to leave work early on that particular day. So, even though it was raining, I walked around Shuzenji. It ended up being a really good time to walk around!

When I went to Shuzenji Temple, there was no one else there. It was really cool because it felt like I wasn't supposed to be there or like it was abandoned or something and it was fun to walk around without anyone else there. When I was on my way out, a couple other people came, but most of the time I was alone.

I took a lot of pictures while I was there. You can see them here: Shuzenji Photos


0 comments:

Post a Comment