Monday, March 29, 2010

Hamamatsu Shopping and Hamamatsu Castle Park


I am now finished with training and have moved into my apartment. But there's a lot to catch up on, so I will do a separate post to talk about my apartment and town.

During training I went out in Hamamatsu quite a bit by myself and did some shopping. Sooooooooo much cute stuff!!!!!!! Here are some pictures from my shopping trips:


Kawaii!!!!!!! Cute miniatures!!!


The manga (Japanese comics) section at the bookstore was huge!



I enjoy trying different flavors of candy. That Kit Kat is Sakura (cherry blossom) flavored! The blue candy in the front is my favorite that I've tried so far. It's called Puccho. It's like a Starburst with gummy bearish textured bits inside. This one though also has fizzy pieces!


This was the Sakura (cherry blossom) flavored Frappuccino from Starbucks. I got it because it was unique and pink!!!! It was more pink than it looks in the picture... it was very cute! The flavor however was just very sweet. It wasn't bad, but not awesome. I'm still glad I tried it though! :)

On my last day in Hamamatsu we didn't have a training session. All we had to do were our health checks. So there was a lot of free time. I went to Hamamatsu Castle Park! It was very pretty because the Sakura are blooming.


More pictures from about Hamamatsu can be seen here: MORE PICTURES!!!!!!!!

Now I am going to clean up my apartment a bit more so I can take some good pictures for this blog! :)



0 comments:

Post a Comment